It is required to login to use this form.
If you do not already have an account, please register here.
Please read thoroughly before completing the application below -
Welcome to the Helen Bersted Memorial Grant Fund, which honors the memory of Helen Bersted, Warren County United Way's first executive director and co-founder. This is a competitive grant. Application does not guarantee a grant award.
Organizations who meet the requirements listed below may apply for funding that supports any work which aligns with Warren County United Way’s funding priorities, which include health, education, and family success.
Funds will be awarded and distributed in December of 2018.
Funding may be awarded to organizations who demonstrate:
- A focus on partnerships with Warren County United Way and other organizations in the community
- A clear plan for achieving impact on targeted community progress
- The organizational capacity to implement this strategy to a sufficient number of Warren County residents
- Specific and reliable methods for measuring the impact of this implementation
In addition, to be eligible for this grant, an organization must:
- Identify themselves as a non profit organization, and, verify that their organization is in good standing
- Maintain its budget separate from its religious programs so that United Way does not fund religious programming
- Be managed under the supervision of a voluntary board of trustees that fairly determines policy and meets regularly
- Use Warren County United Way funds only to serve residents of Warren County, Illinois
October 20, 2018: Application release announcement
November 30, 2018: 6:00 p.m. CST application deadline
Mid-December, 2018: Award announcements/distribution
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org