It is required to login to use this form.
If you do not already have an account, please register here.
Please read thoroughly before completing the application below -
Welcome to Warren County United Way’s Community Impact Fund, which is distributed from January to December, 2019. In addition to this online application, Warren County United Way’s funding allocations committee may request an on-site interview. If such interview is required as part of the application process, the request will be made within 7 days after application deadline. On-site interviews will be scheduled through the Warren County United Way office.
Warren County United Way will accept applications from any nonprofit entity serving Warren County, Illinois. Organizations may apply for funding that supports any work which aligns with Warren County United Way’s funding priorities, which includes health, education, and family success.
Funding will go to those organizations who demonstrate:
- A clear plan for achieving impact on targeted community progress
- The organizational capacity to implement this strategy to a sufficient number of Warren County residents
- Specific and reliable methods for measuring the impact of this implementation
- Working partnerships with Warren County United Way and other organizations in the community in support of these efforts
In addition, to be eligible for United Way funding, an organization must:
- Have been actively conducting business for at least three years at the time of application
- Maintain in its budget separate from its religious programs so that United Way does not fund religious programming
- Be managed under the supervision of a voluntary board of trustees that fairly determines policy and meets regularly
- Use Warren County United Way funds only to serve residents of Warren County, Illinois
- Identify themselves as a United Way member agency
March 15, 2018: Application release announcement
May 1, 2018: 6:00 p.m. CST application deadline
May 7, 2018: Agency visit request scheduling begins
May 14, 2018: Agency visits will begin, concluding May 25, 2019
Mid-June, 2018: Distribution of allocations funds will be announced
Mid-July, 2018: Member agency contracts signed and returned
January, 2019: Funding cycle begins
Any questions, please contact email@example.com.