Any organization rendering health, education, rehabilitation, or charitable programming for citizens who reside in Warren County my request to become a Member Agency, providing the organization meeting the following minimum requrements:
1. Organization is verified as tax-exempt by state and/or federal government;
2. Is providing significant service to the genteral public and is non-sectarian in nature (may be a religious organization provided that proselytizing is not part of the access to United Way funded services;
3. Is goverened by a board of trustees or directors;
4. Abides by the Bylaws of the Warren County United Way, which will be provided if requested;
5. Has been in service for a minimum of five (5) years;
6. Furnishes the Admissions and Allocations Review (AAR) Committee of Warren County United Way with all application requirements;
7. Agrees, signs, and honors the annual Member Agency Contract.
Every year, Warren County United Way's AAR Committee reviews all applications and makes determination as to who will be interviewed. After review, these community leaders will determine how funding will be allocated. In addition, the Committee may require additional explanation and/or verification prior to making final recommendations to the Warren County United Way board of directors.
While there is no maximum, Warren County United Way suggests that organizations apply for only the funding needed during that budget year.
FUNDING CAN ONLY BE USED FOR PROGRAMMING -- ANY ORGANIZATION THAT HAS QUESTIONS OR NEEDS ASSISTANCE IN UNDERSTANDING IS ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT WARREN COUNTY UNITED WAY'S EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR. Any application that is submitted otherwise will no longer be accepted.
Please complete all required areas below. Organizations who have not received funds for two years, or, who are new to Warren County United Way, must submit additional information as identified. Please contact Jeannie Weber, Executive Director, Warren County United Way at 309.734.6364.
Application deadline is midnight April 10, 2017.